As promised, I am always here to give you the good news and amazing articles to read, sometimes shocking news and awesome tools. Finally guys, I got you the extreme good news.
For all the testers who are fans of iTools, the version 3.3.7.7 is compatible with iOS 10. (it is just a bit tricky...)
I simply installed it, never needed a restart for my Windows 10 PC, all what I have done is started iTools after the installation, quit it then start it again and found luckily that it is working very well !
Below I pasted a screenshot showing the proof that iTools is compatible with iOS 10 and it detected my iPhone 6+ on iOS 10.0.2.
Where to download ?
As usual, I love simplicity :) so I provided a link below where you can download iTools ver. 3.3.7.7
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-L6k3bhvJGXb0htajZha2NFdDg
I am pretty sure that many of you will be extremely happy to have it working so please do not forget to comment and like my article + follow me for future updates and good news!
I've always had the passion to help people to make their computerized life easier.
Enjoy to the maximum & happy testing ! With all my love... <3
Warm Regards
Sami Bakhour
No comments:
Post a Comment